Thread: PULSE UPDATE!! Orlando to buy for appraised value +$600K, memorial to debauchery

PULSE UPDATE!! Orlando to buy for appraised value +$600K, memorial to debauchery

Aristotle describes the modes of persuasion in his Rhetoric as Ethos, Logos, Kairos and Pathos. Donít be pathetic or, worse, bathetic! Alexander Pope 1727 Many Painters who could never hit a Nose or an Eye, have with Felicity copied a Small-Pox, or been admirable at a Toad or a Red-Herring. And seldom are we without Genius's for Still Life, which they can work up and stiffen with incredible Accuracy. Peri Bathous vi

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Your tax dollars at work.

Banned
    They gonna make it into a shooting gallery or something?

Already is a shooting gallery for chickenhawks, like twelve year olds in a barrel.

n. A sexual predator- an older, usually more powerful man who preys on adolescent boys for sex.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 11-12-2016 at 08:22 PM.
    Aristotle describes the modes of persuasion in his Rhetoric as Ethos, Logos, Kairos and Pathos. Donít be pathetic or, worse, bathetic! Alexander Pope 1727 Many Painters who could never hit a Nose or an Eye, have with Felicity copied a Small-Pox, or been admirable at a Toad or a Red-Herring. And seldom are we without Genius's for Still Life, which they can work up and stiffen with incredible Accuracy. Peri Bathous vi

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    snipp...not worthy of repeating.
    as usual, you have managed to make a mess while you were dreaming...

quote: A sexual predator is a person seen as obtaining or trying to obtain sexual contact with another person in a metaphorically "predatory" or abusive manner. Analogous to how a predator hunts down its prey, so the sexual predator is thought to "hunt" for his or her sex partners.

People who commit sex crimes, such as rape or child sexual abuse, are commonly referred to as sexual predators, particularly in tabloid media or as a power phrase by politicians.
    unquote

last i checked nightmare, were neither a tabloid media rep nor politician...but your attempt to spread shock and awe misinformation like these entities is weak at best.

ipse

added
    oh before you go toddling off...this is from your beloved Wiki...
    Last edited by solus; 11-12-2016 at 08:57 PM.
    Don't wear your freedom like a yoke and chains...

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain