• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat., Nov. 19th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat., Nov. 19[SUP]th[/SUP], 8:30am

Rise and Shine Diner
Atlee Shopping Center
10372 Leadbetter Rd.........
Directions
Ashland, Va.
23005-3420

With the end of November, Rise and Shine will cease to be open on Saturdays.

This will be your absolute last chance to express your satisfaction as a group. Let's give them a big send off and a hearty 'Thank you.'

The Saturday following we will meet at RCD where Logan will supervise the annual Christmas tree decoration.

Last edited:

scouser

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat., Nov. 19[SUP]th[/SUP], 8:30am

With the end of November, Rise and Shine will cease to be open on Saturdays.

This will be your absolute last chance to express your satisfaction as a group. Let's give them a big send off and a hearty 'Thank you.'

The Saturday following we will meet at RCD where Logan will supervise the annual Christmas tree decoration.
[/SIZE]

I'll be at both, this coming Saturday at Rise & Shine and also the one at RCD the Saturday after Thanksgiving

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Tomorrow is the end of our opportunity to gather as a group for a Saturday OC breakfast at this unique location.

Last edited:

sidestreet

Gotta class at 0830, can't make breakfast...,

but I can make it after 1230!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
but I can make it after 1230!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.
A fitting send off it was.

Told Minor (owner) that we'd be back in ones and twos during the week, but that our week-end meet-ups were essentially over. Also told him that Rise and Shine had earned the top spot......best/preferred location for Saturday breakfasts.