• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A holster that loads rounds automatically, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Clearly it is the same in function if not precise form.

Maintaining the integrity of the forum takes many forms - this is one of those trust but confirm moments. Doubt has been created and the matter needs to be satisfied.

Its clearly not the same ... and I would assume that this was patented years ago and the patent is now open for any to copy ... and once you patent something the chinese come in and copy it anyways so its not always good to patent anymore.

I don't know what facts make you doubt that something needs addressing. You think he's a scammer? I see nothing in this thread to make me worried, at least in this respect.

You are free to delete the thread if you think that its an issue, real or not, right?

Va_Nemo

Overall it looks interesting. Send me one to fit a 3.5" barrel Springfield 1911 or a SW 5906 and I will give it a thorough evaluation and my assessment. PM me and I will send you my address.

Sending a few dozen others to folks here would probably be a good idea too. That may show you are interesting in evaluation rather than sales.

Nemo

longspur

Its clearly not the same ... and I would assume that this was patented years ago and the patent is now open for any to copy ... and once you patent something the chinese come in and copy it anyways so its not always good to patent anymore.

I don't know what facts make you doubt that something needs addressing. You think he's a scammer? I see nothing in this thread to make me worried, at least in this respect.

You are free to delete the thread if you think that its an issue, real or not, right?

thanks. actually I patented my design with USPTO myself early this year. There were several old patents aiming to achieve similar functions but my design is different and better (needed to point these out as part of the patent application). I chose to pay the lower fee and it takes longer to get approved so it's still patent pending. This is an on and off part time project so I basically did all the work myself.

longspur

Overall it looks interesting. Send me one to fit a 3.5" barrel Springfield 1911 or a SW 5906 and I will give it a thorough evaluation and my assessment. PM me and I will send you my address.

Sending a few dozen others to folks here would probably be a good idea too. That may show you are interesting in evaluation rather than sales.

Nemo

sorry currently i only have it for Glock 19 Gen4. As you can imagine, it's very gun model specific and I only made for the most popular model. I can send folks willing to give it a try and probably write up a review.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
While you claim to be only seeking input, after careful consideration this has been determined to be spamming the membership in violation of Forum Rules #10.

Your product, your potential financial gain.

If you wish to become a forum sponsor, please follow directions earlier in this thread.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.