Thread: new way to disperse house guests

new way to disperse house guests

bbc top news story quote, A Florida woman opened fire on her house guests because they were "too loud" and had overstayed their welcome, police say. Police say she ordered them to go, before shooting the man and woman in the legs. The victims went to hospital with non life-threatening injuries.

The suspect's boyfriend stated to investigators that he has told his girlfriend that once someone is told to leave their property three times, she is to go get the gun and shoot it at the ground.
    "If that does not work, she is to shoot people in the leg." unquote

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, thatís impossible. Instead only try to realize the truthÖ there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Apparently it worked....but did she give the prerequisite triple notice and fire warning shots first?
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.Ē Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38080181

I might need to use this plan later today if the political talk gets out of hand. I will give guest the additional courtesy of reading this article before the fireworks start!!!

What a country we live in!!!!! And I don't mean that in a good way.....

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Not the best response to unwanted guests

Florida woman shoots 'too loud' house guests
    "The suspect's boyfriend stated to investigators that he has told his girlfriend that once someone is told to leave their property three times, she is to go get the gun and shoot it at the ground.

"If that does not work, she is to shoot people in the leg."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38080181

There is some poetic justice though:
    ...."boyfriend was struck by a bullet in the leg."
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.Ē Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Alana Annette Savell armed herself with a 22-calibre handgun, say police
    And next year she is moving up to 25-calibre and the year after that......
    Last edited by color of law; 11-24-2016 at 01:36 PM.

Had to laugh at this. All of my house guests are ALSO armed, usually with a caliber starting with a 4. We don't seem to have any problems either.
    But, in the end, I live and therefore I am. I donít need any other personís permission to live or defend myself. I donít need anyoneís vetting of my intentions or sanity, nor approval for the self defense tool I choose or how I carry it.

I donít NEED to explain myself. I donít NEED any reasons at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaLiberty View Post
    Had to laugh at this. All of my house guests are ALSO armed, usually with a caliber starting with a 4. We don't seem to have any problems either.
    and your guests still use the term 'Madam', Sir, or other courtesies, when addressing each other, firearms not withstanding.

ah, those were the days...

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, thatís impossible. Instead only try to realize the truthÖ there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    and your guests still use the term 'Madam', Sir, or other courtesies, when addressing each other, firearms not withstanding.

ipse
    Most folks just call me Mama.
    But, in the end, I live and therefore I am. I donít need any other personís permission to live or defend myself. I donít need anyoneís vetting of my intentions or sanity, nor approval for the self defense tool I choose or how I carry it.

I donít NEED to explain myself. I donít NEED any reasons at all.

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post

ipse
    Indeed, plus one million..

to wit, an armed society is a very polite society... I believe we were born 150 years to late Sir..
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne