• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat, Dec. 3rd

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Sat, Dec. 3[SUP]rd[/SUP], 8:30am

Golden Corral
11 S Providence Rd.
Richmond, VA 23236
Directions
(804) 320-5078

$25 gift cards w/$5 bonus card are now available. They save a few coins and allow me to pay it ahead more frequently.Love to see the expression on people's faces when they discover their meal is paid for......by a man with a gun.
We make lots of new friends that way.

Last edited:

scouser

I won't be able to make it this week, Logan wants to see the dominion parade.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I won't be able to make it this week, Logan wants to see the dominion parade.
How was the parade, other than cold?

DoubleTap has off Monday - will likely drop in on Rise & Shine sometime in the morning hours.

scouser

How was the parade, other than cold?

DoubleTap has off Monday - will likely drop in on Rise & Shine sometime in the morning hours.

fun but COLD, he enjoyed it, took along a friend of his from pre-K days which made it easier to keep him entertained while waiting