• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So if your getting SSI income from the government means you can't own a firearm?

fjpro2a

CORRECTION

Some folks think DJT is Santa and the Easter bunny... The alt-right think he is Jesus.. As for me, " I am loth to risk a conjecture about DJT. He is such an unintelligible human being that no rule of interpretation can possibly be found out by which to unravel his designs".

No he is not Santa, or the Easter bunny or Jesus, however the anti-christ is a possibility..

My .02

DJT does have elements of being Santa, and even the Easter Bunny. Obviously, he is not Jesus as there is only one. But the Anti-Christ? You should be ashamed of yourself. I believe your moniker means you belong to the Fiddler's Elbow Country Club in Bedminster on Rattlesnake Bridge Rd. I know your type. MAGA!!!

idodishez

Some folks think DJT is Santa..

My .02

Nah, that was Obama. All the low income dems thought Obama was santa clause. Free phones, health care, food stamps, citizenship, drivers license, education, and on and on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

countryclubjoe

DJT does have elements of being Santa, and even the Easter Bunny. Obviously, he is not Jesus as there is only one. But the Anti-Christ? You should be ashamed of yourself. I believe your moniker means you belong to the Fiddler's Elbow Country Club in Bedminster on Rattlesnake Bridge Rd. I know your type. MAGA!!!

Bad read, my country club is more highly rated..

My .02

since9

Campaign Veteran
First of all "schiester[sic]" or more properly, shyster, is a denigrating epithet for a lawyer, and I don't believe Trump has any interests as a lawyer.

Then you must differentiate Trump from his businesses. Trump uses the law to his own ends, as he should, and his opponents call him a legal bully. Trump is named in less than 200 Federal cases and in less than 200 Florida Circuit Court cases. Of these and others, 500 cases against Trump have been dismissed, and in many more the public record of the resolution is less than clear for the complexity. Where the public record of the resolutions of his cases is clear, Trump has won 451 to 34 losses. This is well documented and available to anyone with a search engine.

The volume of Trump businesses legal issues is correlated with the volume of his businesses and indicative of nothing other than of our litigious society. I would compare it to the ease with which OCDO habitués admit to non-consensual interactions with cops, and which is to me astounding!

All that said, do not suggest that I have any great expectations of Trump, of those he has vastly satisfied the majority. He is a fork in the Future Knowledge Fallacy 'road', the "road less traveled by" the progressive multi-culturists and dingy snowflakes. Hell's a poppin' for them. Bwahahaha!

So well said it deserves an encore. :)

What you said, along with the fact that 508 of Trump's 515 businesses succeeded, for an whopping and unprecedented 98.64% success rate. That and the awards he's received for reaching out to many communities of all colors...