• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

72 yr old OC'er under arrest for killing would be kidnapper.

DeSchaine

http://thebostontribune.com/open-ca...ooting-child-abductor-boston-shopping-center/

The Libtard mentality strikes again. OF COURSE the perp isn't going to admit it, even if he is dying. Why the hell are the cops taking his word for it? Why aren't they asking the little girl what he was trying to do? Because Boston PD apparently has nothing else to do other than rinse out their gloves at night. Here's an idea: CUT HIM LOOSE AND GIVE THE MAN A MEDAL!!!

davidmcbeth

Banned
Does the law allow the defense as an affirmative or raise-ble defense?

The state's attorney should use common sense in these matters .. but many don't ~ they are lizzurds.

Drain the swamp !

countryclubjoe

If the hero citizen was a LEO he would be plastered all over the networks and labeled a "hero".. This is the kind of decision that defines logic..

Give the senior citizen hero, a key to the city for a day, and warn all future pedophiles and perverts that law abiding citizens will not stand by and do nothing...

In my opinion the good guy will be cleared and all will be happy in bean town..

Regards

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Would seem on the surface to be a good shoot. From what we know, I would bet in the gentleman's favor.

Excellent choice of sidearm and accurately delivered response.

Fallschirjmäger

"Go ahead and arrest him now, Charley, we can always unarrest him later; no harm, no foul."
Except that anyone who's NOT a police officer knows that's not exactly how it works.

WalkingWolf

With the support of the girls mother the trial will be a joke, and humiliate the prosecution. I don't care if he was trying to show the girl the Easter bunny, abduction is abduction.

Fallschirjmäger

With the support of the girls mother the trial will be a joke, and humiliate the prosecution. I don't care if he was trying to show the girl the Easter bunny, abduction is abduction.

True, but he's still be out thousands of dollars, time he'll never get back and a sullied reputation. All things which just might maybe one of the extra-judicial goals behind his arrest by the police.

Last edited:

xd shooter

Can't seem to open the link to the story... Is it a fake news site? Googling the story didn't bring anything up either....