• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DJT facts and estimates post Inauguration day..

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryclubjoe

I put together some definitive numbers and some estimates just for ***** and giggles..

DJT will only be president for 12 hours on Inauguration day however I used 24 hours for the calculations.. So here we go.

Term and time in office..

Years 4
months- 48
weeks- 208
hours- 35040
minutes-- 2,102,400
seconds-- 126,144,000

Now some estimates;

# of RIDICULOUS tweets- 7300, based on 5 per day @ 1460 days.. This is probably a low estimate.

# of INSULTING tweets and Statements- again 7300 based on 5 per day @ 1460 days, again probably a low estimate..

# of how many times he will have his hair dyed-- 2 x per week @ 208 weeks= 416 times

# of how many promises he will break to the America public? How many promises did he actually make that will be the number..

# of times he will lie to the America public--- Every time he opens his mouth, I would assume..

# of times he will violate his oath and undermine the constitution--- TO MANY TO MENTION but than again (1) is more than enough..

My .02

I can't wait to hear from all you fine DJT liegemen...

Last edited:

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
I put together some definitive numbers and some estimates just for ***** and giggles..

DJT will only be president for 12 hours on Inauguration day however I used 24 hours for the calculations.. So here we go.

Term and time in office..

Years 4
months- 48
weeks- 208
hours- 35040
minutes-- 2,102,400
seconds-- 126,144,000

[snip....]

Even this brief reply is a waste of time and bandwidth, but I do hope that science finds a cure for your advanced case of Trump Derangement Syndrome and that you may once again rejoin the ranks of the rational....

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

Even this brief reply is a waste of time and bandwidth, but I do hope that science finds a cure for your advanced case of Trump Derangement Syndrome and that you may once again rejoin the ranks of the rational....

I hope they find a cure for the syndrome you referenced because after 4 years, we shall all be affected, including you Sir..

My.02

Regards

Last edited:

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
I hope they find a cure for the syndrome you referenced because after 4 years, we shall all be affected, including you Sir..

My.02

Regards

Not likely, junior. I will be relishing in the vast turnaround from the liberal sickness that has pervaded my country for the last 8 years, and enjoying the increase in my investment accounts as America is Made Great, Again. Sorry that you will not be feeling that joy....

countryclubjoe

Not likely, junior. I will be relishing in the vast turnaround from the liberal sickness that has pervaded my country for the last 8 years, and enjoying the increase in my investment accounts as America is Made Great, Again. Sorry that you will not be feeling that joy....

What would those investment accounts consist of sir, if you don't mind me asking.. Learning is a good thing.

Regards

countryclubjoe

Junior? thank you for the sophomoric tern, do you have any intelligent opinions on the subject?

solus

Griz

Thread is a good candidate for the "Dark Side", like a certain other forum.

OC for ME

Now some estimates;

# of RIDICULOUS tweets- 7300, based on 5 per day @ 1460 days.. This is probably a low estimate.

# of INSULTING tweets and Statements- again 7300 based on 5 per day @ 1460 days, again probably a low estimate..

# of how many times he will have his hair dyed-- 2 x per week @ 208 weeks= 416 times

# of how many promises he will break to the America public? How many promises did he actually make that will be the number..

# of times he will lie to the America public--- Every time he opens his mouth, I would assume..

# of times he will violate his oath and undermine the constitution--- TO MANY TO MENTION but than again (1) is more than enough...
And if a few of your prediction are not manifest? Me thinks you will ignore the documented record of DJT and continue to join your liberal brethren in their/your attempt to manufacture discredits.

countryclubjoe

And if a few of your prediction are not manifest? Me thinks you will ignore the documented record of DJT and continue to join your liberal brethren in their/your attempt to manufacture discredits.

I suspect DJT to manufacture and produce via his words and actions or actions lack thereof, more than enough to discredit himself... His is his own worst emery..

My .02

Status
Not open for further replies.