• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nothing is More Dangerous Than A Threatened Mother

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
"This 18-year-old, pistol packing momma killed a man that broke into her house. She was home alone, as her husband had died from cancer just days earlier [on Christmas Day], when two men began attempting to break in.

The teen mother’s baby was laying in another room where she gave him a bottle, and then armed herself with two firearms. She killed the 24 year-old intruder the moment he walked into her home, and the other turned himself in."

http://keepandbear.com/2a/wow-nothing-dangerous-threatened-mother/

KBCraig

"This 18-year-old, pistol packing momma killed a man that broke into her house. She was home alone, as her husband had died from cancer just days earlier [on Christmas Day], when two men began attempting to break in.

The teen mother’s baby was laying in another room where she gave him a bottle, and then armed herself with two firearms. She killed the 24 year-old intruder the moment he walked into her home, and the other turned himself in."

http://keepandbear.com/2a/wow-nothing-dangerous-threatened-mother/

I do love a happy ending.

Ken56

As I recall this happened in Oklahoma a couple of years ago and the perps were "friends" of the husband....not saying that the husband was into bad crowd, just saying they knew each other. Seems that one of the guys thought she needed some "comfort" (he wanted him a piece of that) and was going for a visit....rather forcefully, and they had both been drinking (dead guy and his lucky buddy). The 911 operator told her to do what she had to do but did not specifically say to shoot them. A good outcome I would say too. Good for her and I hope she is doing well. I have to wonder what the lucky buddy thinks about what happened now or if he was ever convicted of B& E and/or murder seeing his friend died in the commission of this crime.

TooEasy

Wow. 18 years old and already a mother and a widow. Husband died on Christmas day?

Thats a whole lot of tragedy for one girl.

Glad she was able to defend herself and her child. Reckon she's had more than her share of grief.

Va_Nemo

I am pretty sure that story is 4-5 years old and that is was somewhere out in the upper Midwest.

Nemo

TigerEYE

Banned
Wow. 18 years old and already a mother and a widow. Husband died on Christmas day?

Thats a whole lot of tragedy for one girl.

Glad she was able to defend herself and her child. Reckon she's had more than her share of grief.

I know! That's just too much to take in emotionally. But I'm really impressed with her story.