Thread: manatee county fair

manatee county fair

only reason i'm posting this here is because i got banned from the florida open carry facebook page because i called out one of the admins for not citing laws he was "supposing" to be true.

anyways.

every year around this time i try to figure out if the manatee county fairgrounds is off-limits property, or if it falls under state preemption.

well, this year they have updated their terms and policies on their website to say that pursuant to 790.06, CWFL are not prohibited from entering.

http://manateecountyfair.com/hours-info.htm

so delete this if you want, but this is exciting news.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    only reason i'm posting this here is because i got banned from the florida open carry facebook page because i called out one of the admins for not citing laws he was "supposing" to be true.

anyways.

every year around this time i try to figure out if the manatee county fairgrounds is off-limits property, or if it falls under state preemption.

well, this year they have updated their terms and policies on their website to say that pursuant to 790.06, CWFL are not prohibited from entering.

http://manateecountyfair.com/hours-info.htm

so delete this if you want, but this is exciting news.

Yes, good news! Slowly, Florida's good ol' boy entrenched fiefdoms are seeing the light. Come to heel or break out your personal wallet!
    We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand

"free people ought...to be armed." In so doing we grasp the larger lesson that the ability to defend ourselves is part and parcel to our freedom. George Washington , January 7, 1790

Banned
    I don't see why it would be deleted Hammer ~ good info to provide.

sadly, we were second (or third) choice to share the news with...sniff ~ didn't think well enough of this forum to initially share...

glad to see tho the excellent policies are rubbing off and being pushed to those sites which espouse biased bs as truth.

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain