• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun shows cancelled in Richmond on C&E and showmasters websites

The Wolfhound

That location....

is very close to the line.... is it in the CITY!?!?!?!?!?!? State Police presence will be easy with the Headquarters just up the road.

Last edited:

Va_Nemo

My intel is that the raceway decided to go with a zero tolerance policy on guns being on their property, to include gun shows in the exhibition buildings.

Some may recall a thread I started regarding carry at RIR mid-summer last year. It regarded an ongoing discussion on my being advised carry (oc or cc) was prohibited there after being so advised by fire watch and then security at a prep show.

It continued email and phone call exchange between myself and their security director (retired Henrico Co. higher up) over the course of a month or 2.

I have not been back there and will not attend anything and discourage anyone else from going there also.

Nemo