• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CA DoJ screws up FOIA request.

Rusty Young Man

OC for ME

[FONT=&quot]“I was speaking with other instructors at a gun shop about it and they didn’t seem too concerned,” Santiago said. "They took it as being the cost of being in America.”[/FONT]
NO, the cost of being in California. There was no snafu.

solus

as mentioned on the NC forum, the local news channel set up a web search engine so anybody could see if there were CHP holders on their street and proximity...interestingly, on our cul de sac of 11 residences there are four CHP holders...three live in my residence and the other is a relative two doors down.

then the NC DoJ released all of the NC CHP instructors names and addresses so an individual in western part of the state could start a NC CHP website, membership of course, to 'promote' CC and exchange ideas amongst instructors. it

both instances are not prohibited by NC statutes.

ipse