• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Raising killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
I sent this out to select people on my email contacts list a few days ago and thought it would be appropriate here, given all that has been happening in the world and even here in our own nation. It is graphic and for the mods, if not appropriate please feel free to remove it. I will not at all be offended if this is done.

This link was posted on a website I visit frequently - a gun related site. I am only sending it out to select individuals whom I trust understand the gravity of the situation facing us and other western nations. Know that if you ever happen upon a terrorist action and you have the means to return fire and have no escape, do so with extreme prejudice. I read a book about this very topic last year and it reinforced my thoughts and ideas about this. These people are only out to kill... send them to hell where they belong.

Warning, very graphic.

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/isis-graphic-video-kids-shooting-exercise-living-targets#

solus

propagation of fake newspeek propaganda are we?

sigh, you're right your post is very graphic & self explanatory of your intent...

incite, promote, all with extreme prejudice...

wondering how you got the chicago board of education training film for new students entering high school?

ipse

Last edited:

Maverick9

propagation of fake newspeek propaganda are we?

sigh, you're right your post is very graphic & self explanatory of your intent...

incite, promote, all with extreme prejudice...

wondering how you got the chicago board of education training film for new students entering high school?

ipse

Yeah it's fake. Nobody is being killed. Not sure how that gives one a feeling of relief, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.