Thread: Why one must ALWAYS go legally armed. Man assaulted by Dindus abusing their dinner.

Why one must ALWAYS go legally armed. Man assaulted by Dindus abusing their dinner.

The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

Nightmare... if you want people to participate in this thread, you really need to describe what's at the link and why you think it is good for others to look at it. A "Dindus" abusing someone's dinner is meaningless to me. Give a clue why it isn't just clickbait, please.
    But, in the end, I live and therefore I am. I donít need any other personís permission to live or defend myself. I donít need anyoneís vetting of my intentions or sanity, nor approval for the self defense tool I choose or how I carry it.

I donít NEED to explain myself. I donít NEED any reasons at all.

"Three young men were arrested Tuesday after police said they beat up a Navy veteran who asked them to stop torturing a turtle, according to Daytona Beach police."
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

Going to defend a turtle against 3 thugs is stupid, going to defend a turtle against 3 thugs with a fire arm is more than stupid.

Also this topic by an "eccentric" poster is well, I guess, totally stupid..

My .02

CCJ
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne