• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Breakfast Sat Mar 4th - Notes

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
DoubleTap dressed me out in street clothes and big boy shoes - arrived at Golden Corral on Providence Rd at 1:30 pm on Sat March 4[SUP]th[/SUP]. Over the coming weeks I expect to move that time up considerably. Meanwhile, don't wait for me to post - just do it.

Got my biscuits n gravy with BACON on the side - ate hearty. Lady at the table next to us who said she hasn't missed a day here in 18 years had 2 plates of fish that looked like she had emptied a new serving tray - she ate it all too. Gave her a discount coupon and left my usual $5 gratuity for the server. A member of the staff gave me a carryout box for cakes and pies.

Had a great time.

Last edited:

DoubleTap

DoubleTap dressed me out in street clothes and big boy shoes - arrived at Golden Corral on Providence Rd at 1:30 pm on Sat March 4[SUP]th[/SUP]. Over the coming weeks I expect to move that time up considerably. Meanwhile, don't wait for me to post - just do it.

Got my biscuits n gravy with BACON on the side - ate hearty. Lady at the table next to us who said she hasn't missed a day here in 18 years had 2 plates of fish that looked like she had emptied a new serving tray - she ate it all too. Gave her a discount coupon and left my usual $5 gratuity for the server. A member of the staff gave me a carryout box for cakes and pies.

Had a great time.

And he behaved like a big boy too!! Lol. It was great to get out with Grape in his usual attire and environment. He was welcomed big time by the staff. Had a good time and conversation. Hopefully soon, we'll be joining the regular breakfast club! See you soon...

DoubleTap:monkey