• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond Area Breakfast March 18th 2017

scouser

Good breakfast, Tazdad & I were joined by 'Sprinkles' (Cav Trooper's CB Handle, whether he likes it or not !!) this morning.

In the past Taz could demolish River City's famous Garbage Plate breakfast, this morning he struggled with the meat lovers omelet, not so much a comment on his appetite as a comment on the amount of meat in the omelet. I then took Logan to Williamsburg and we walked around the historic area for a few hours before stopping at Pierce's for an early(ish) dinner at 4.45pm. I hadn't eaten since finishing my omelet just before 10am and yet even after walking around for over 4 hours I still struggled to finish a BBQ sandwich.