• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A great quote about being unarmed..

countryclubjoe

" Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised".. Nicolo Machiavelli... II Principle ( 1532)

I don't despise folks for being unarmed, I despise them for believing that I should be unarmed and leave myself and my loved ones unprotected from those that wish to do us ill will... And I despise Government regulations even more, only tyrants of the highest order would endeavor to leave folks
defenseless and at the mercy of criminals..

Your thoughts folks.

Regards

CCJ

since9

Campaign Veteran
I don't despise folks for being unarmed, I despise them for believing that I should be unarmed and leave myself and my loved ones unprotected from those that wish to do us ill will... And I despise Government regulations even more, only tyrants of the highest order would endeavor to leave folks
defenseless and at the mercy of criminals..

Your thoughts folks.

I think you're right.

countryclubjoe

A complete list of your despicables would be interesting, particularly for most being actually Deplorables that elected our President Donald J. Trump, and that will re-elect President Trump.

Im lost old timer, what does key lime pie have to do with the election of DJT? For that matter what does key lime pie have to do with the quote other than being referenced by the resident quasi intellectual fallschimjager?

countryclubjoe

Be careful, Machiavellian has long been a disparaging epithet.

Here is your free copy. Read it before you make such a fool of yourself again.

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/1232.txt.utf-8

Consider Machiavelli on the unarmed man versus the armed man, how would that influence armed cops, remembering that they are servants of the public, versus their public master citizens and suspects that they ass*u*me unarmed?

What goes around comes around. There will be no peace until they are again constable neighbors and peace officers sworn to the law.

Good point old timer,, unarmed folks cannot make key lime pie at least not with their hands...

Now is there a quote you would like to add to this discussion?.

countryclubjoe

Fake is Sara Lee, look to the ingredients.

Real® Key Lime Pie: Shortcrust or Graham cracker pie shell, Key lime juice, egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk

Sara Lee: Ingredients:
sugar, water, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate,riboflavin, folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, whey, vegetable oil (palm and soybean oils),partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, skim milk, key lime juice (water, lime concentrate).contains 2% or less of each of the following: butter (cream, salt), modified corn starch, milkprotein isolate, lime juice solids, salt, baking soda, natural and artificial flavors, gelatin, citricacid, soy lecithin, gums (cellulose, xanthan), polysorbate 60, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids,sodium citrate, disodium phosphate, corn syrup solids, sodium tripolyphosphate, carrageenan,colored with (turmeric and annatto extracts, blue 1, red 3, beta carotene), tetrasodiumpyrophosphate, soy flour.

LOL, night, please, come work for me, you have way to much ideal time on your mind.. Consider 50K per year with a company vehicle however you cannot be within 100 yards of an insight computer or post on line.. You shall not be required to pass a psychological exam or have a sense of humor.
Regards
CCJ