• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC EVENT

ARADCOM

OC Events

When will there be an OC Event in the Puget Sound?

Everyday is a OC event in NW Washington. ;-)

But check out the Washington Events Forum for info on THE SEVENTH ANNUAL (more or less) WASHINGTON OPEN CARRY WHATCOM COUNTY PICNIC which will be held on July 15 in Bellingham.

Unfortunately I'll be on a backpack trip up the Entiat River then but they are always a lot of fun and draw a good crowd. MSG Laigaie does an excellent job of organizing and conducting the picnic.

Plus, there's always great food and anyone is welcome to attend.

Last edited:

GHTD

Thanks, I wish it was a different weekend. My Daughter is doing the National Anthem in ASL at the Rainier's game on Saturday. I can't miss it...

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Well there is a 2A breakfast every month at the Hawks Prairie Restaurant (exit 111 I-5S) at 9am on the 2nd Sunday. Also you can post up an event yourself. There is the annual camping trip in May every year.

LkWd_Don

Will miss attending the OC Events in the Puget Sound

As the 380 Lady and myself have moved to Arizona, we will no longer be attending any of the OC events. Will miss most of you that we met while there.

Be well, be safe, and keep up the good will.

The Lakewood Don who is now living in AZ