• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

US guns law appz

FreedomVA

Hello everyone, just wanted to pass this along to the community as i have seen many asked about each states/federal laws to gun laws. I use this appz to keep me updated to the laws in each States that i travel through and it also has database to which private establishments "allow" and which one does not.

I am not affiliated in anyway to this company, just thought it may help many of us that carry/concealed from catching a charge when traveling.

Good luck and stay safe. Appz are available for Android and Apple.:D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ryan.ccw&hl=en

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ccw-concealed-carry-50-state-guide/id443321291?mt=8

Last edited:

FreedomVA

Sure it does, if you click on each state, there is a option to view "Open Carry" for that state, along with Rest stops.

i know it cost money (1.99+) but you get instant update for the states as it comes out. It also cost .99 for the "private property", but for under $3 (costs of [22] 9mm ammo), it's a pretty good insurance for me. Plus you can add any places to the database for "private property" and when i'm around that area, i can read your review's and thank you for it.

Its not a cup of tea for everyone, but its a nice little tool.

Last edited: