• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Dinner 8/8/17

Va_Nemo

Mikie won't eat it, he hates everything. <--- re breakfast Hey, he likes it, Hey Mikie!

Mikie won't do it, he hates everything. <--- re anything Hey, he didn't do it, as usual for Mikie.

If it wasn't 100 miles east of me, I'd be there too.

Nemo

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Tomorrow is the OC dinner. Looks like it is going to be a more intimate group this time.

Greater Richmond OC dinner Tues, 8/8/17 at 7:00 PM
American Diner
11001 Midlothian Turnpike.................................
Directions
Richmond, VA 23235

(804) 378-5145

Last edited:

speed41ae

................Confirmed........Possible
Grapeshot..........2..................2
67GT390FB........1
hih1......................................2
Total.................3..................5

You guys have a good time tonight. My back kept me working from home yesterday and I going to take some Aleve and relax at home tonight.

I will schedule next months dinner at Hickory Notch on the back porch as requested.

scouser

A small group enjoyed a great meal and spent time talking about those who weren't there.

As another topic, American Diner is closing this location and moving down the street by the end of this month

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
A small group enjoyed a great meal and spent time talking about those who weren't there.

As another topic, American Diner is closing this location and moving down the street by the end of this month

The first is expected.

Will the new location be bigger and more comfortable?

scouser

Will the new location be bigger and more comfortable?

I have no idea, don't even know where it's going to be, there was a sign on the door but the location mentioned meant nothing to me. Randy was trying to explain where it is but he was using other stores in the area as landmarks and I don't shop in that part of town. I'm not 100% but I think it said Pocono Green, I could find it if I had to but I don't

Had to blast some Rhinestone Cowboy on the way to and from dinner tonight, and 'sing' along too.

Last edited: