• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to Richmond restaurant is anti self defense - Wingstop

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Last edited:

scouser

I wouldn't go there anyway, I boycott places with wings as their food option because they keep insisting that they can get 4 wings from one chicken. If they were honest and sold wings as the WHOLE DAMN WING I'd change my viewpoint. Until then they're all just going to get a huge middle finger salute from me

Last edited:

FBrinson

Wingstop based in Texas and owned by rapper Rick Ross doesn't want my business. He doesn't get it that only honest people are being told to stay away - criminals will ignore his rules.

http://weekend.nbc12.com/wingstop-coming-richmond/?_ga=2.113643716.2130570742.1501370932-1575717276.1501370931

[url]http://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/masked-man-who-robbed-wingstop-may-be-behind-string-of-robberies

[/URL]
I don't feel bad about never having heard of this place. I'm sure they wont miss me much.

Chicken wing restaurants don't know how to cook wings properly, IMHO. They tend to fry the chicken, and sometimes they bread the wings *gasp*.

scouser

The last time I had chicken wings was about 3 years ago. I'd taken a road trip to Charlotte with the infamous Courtney to see my (and apparently also hers) favorite football (the real kind, not the throw ball kind) team play. We got back to our hotel after the game and they had wings on the menu but the waiter assured me that they were REAL wings, the whole deal. He was right, put two of those wings on a chicken and it could attempt to fly. 3 or 4 wings each probably cost me more than I'd have paid for 2 dozen of BWW's crap fest, but they were worth it

Tess

Founder's Club Member
This makes me sad.

I'd been going by for ages and finally stopped in two weeks ago. Wings were EXCELLENT and the fries probably the best seasoned fries I've ever had. Took a long time to get my order, but it was worth it.

I wasn't armed, as I had just left Fort Belvoir, but did check and it wasn't posted.

Damn.