• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Missouri State Senator calls for Trump's assassination

JTHunter2

countryclubjoe

Maria Chappelle-Nadal is a state senator and posted on FB that "I hope Trump is assassinated!"
Post has been deleted BUT it was seen and posted to Twitter.
MO Governor Eric Greitens, Democratic U.S. Senator Claire McCaskil, Congressman Wm. Lacy Clay (D) are among those that have called for the black muslim twit to resign.
http://www.ksdk.com/news/politics/mo-senator-posts-deletes-post-about-trump-assassination/465140429

Anyone that would cheer for the death of another human is truly a sick tyrant. While Trump has the capacity of bring the worse out in folks, said death wishes go against the moral character of humans.. I suspect Ms. Nadal will be heavily investigated by the secret service. And I question her mental state of mind to serve on the Senate of our great nation..

I fear many of our public servants are not fit to govern.

My .02
CCJ

CJ4wd

Grape - would it be fair to say that some people seem to have a reading disability? The article clearly states that "Maria Chappelle-Nadal is a state senator". :lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Grape - would it be fair to say that some people seem to have a reading disability? The article clearly states that "Maria Chappelle-Nadal is a state senator". :lol:

No I wouldn't go that far. Misread perhaps.

wabbit

Could someone possibly explain to this citizen why when a young adult student makes a youthful and senseless threat of bravado against their fellow students, facilities, etc., they are immediately thrown out of their educational institutions, incarcerated, and sentenced to juvenile jail, if the are lucky!

yet, when a pompous adult states on a national platform they wish the president of the greatest country on this flat world were assassinated, absolutely nothing is done but requests for their resignation?

sorry but wtf is wrong with this society?

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

Could someone possibly explain to this citizen why when a young adult student makes a youthful and senseless threat of bravado against their fellow students, facilities, etc., they are immediately thrown out of their educational institutions, incarcerated, and sentenced to juvenile jail, if the are lucky!

yet, when a pompous adult states on a national platform they wish the president of the greatest country on this flat world were assassinated, absolutely nothing is done but requests for their resignation?

Wabbit, the only logical explanations for such a vile comment, is simply that the self-important state senator feels she is above the law..
Clearly this was not the first time her character flaw was exposed therefore begs the question, how did she get elected to such a position in the first place?
The voting public needs to examine the moral and ethical character of their candidates for public service.. Their ideologies and political theory should take a back sit to their moral and ethical character... We look thru opaque eyes at times when viewing our candidates, we only see that they support an issue that is sacred to us, (EG) the second amendment, while we may over look their character or other important flaws etc... We get the government we vote for.

" He was as great as a man can be without morality" Alexis De Tocqueville, concerning Napolean

My .02

Always a pleasure Sir!
CCJ

OC for ME

I get it. But, there are more pressing issues where our individual liberty is concerned. She is term limited and she will fade away after May of next year. Though, her ilk will always present themselves in the public square...our eternal vigilance is the cross we must bear. Be well and good luck.

2a4all

Wabbit, the only logical explanations for such a vile comment, is simply that the self-important state senator feels she is above the law..
Clearly this was not the first time her character flaw was exposed therefore begs the question, how did she get elected to such a position in the first place?
The voting public needs to examine the moral and ethical character of their candidates for public service.. Their ideologies and political theory should take a back sit to their moral and ethical character... We look thru opaque eyes at times when viewing our candidates, we only see that they support an issue that is sacred to us, (EG) the second amendment, while we may over look their character or other important flaws etc... We get the government we vote for.

" He was as great as a man can be without morality" Alexis De Tocqueville, concerning Napolean

My .02

Always a pleasure Sir!
CCJ
We don't always get to choose our candidates. (Too) frequently, they are chosen for us through various political machinations (i.e. party conventions, gerrymandered districts, etc.).

countryclubjoe

Clearly you feel the State of Missouri is not a great nation..

Nation- A large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory..

Based on the definition a "state" is indeed a "nation"..

So to answer your condescending query, Yes some people do seem to have a reading disability and also have no clue concerning the definition of such a seismic word like " nation"..

When ones lexicon concerning the english language such as yourself is lilliputian at best, one should refrain from pettifogging the prose of another for one will surely show their ignorance and embarrass oneself..

Please be advised any caviling effrontery comments concerning my post now or in the future will be rebutted with the utmost confutation.

Now please go consult your dictionary!

My .02
CCJ

countryclubjoe

We don't always get to choose our candidates. (Too) frequently, they are chosen for us through various political machinations (i.e. party conventions, gerrymandered districts, etc.).

I concur, however what you expound does not apply to the issue at bar.

My .02
Regards
CCJ

JTHunter2

Considering what Nadal wished would happen to Trump, wouldn't it be ironic if it actually happened to her?? :idea: :lol:

She has made many enemies in the MO Senate. Maybe it will come back to bite her in the ass and they will toss her ass out.

countryclubjoe

That which is posted via the internet lives forever.

No an apology doesn't make it alright. If you or I did that the not so secret service would be all over us like stink on a stick.

She should and will be closely looked at for her idiotic rant also said rant calls in question her moral character along with her mental state of mind..
Unfortunately there are far to many politicians holding office that lack high moral character along with being mentally unfit for public office.

My .02
CCJ

Last edited: