• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Breakfast Saturday, October 14th 2017, 9.30am

scouser

Having things to do at home Saturday morning, I'm opting to have a later breakfast.

My intention is to be at Nicks Roman Terrace close to 9.30am, if anyone's interested.

Nick's Roman Terrace

Westland Shopping Center
8051 W. Broad St.
map
Richmond, Va 23294
804-270-2988

http://www.nicksromanterrace.com/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:

sidestreet

Will be picking up a van from Enterprise…,

just down the street from there at 9:00 a.m., gotta get back home and catch some sleep though, been at work since 7 p.m. last night and gotta drive shuttle all afternoon in King William today. Love to stay and have breakfast with you guys, but I gotta get a few winks or I'll end up needing the shuttle with all the flashing red lights and siren. When does Logan's baseball season end, scouser? I'd like to see him play again before the season is out. Wont be here next Saturday either. Have fun folks, and "stay safe" as the Skid used to say!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

scouser

just down the street from there at 9:00 a.m., gotta get back home and catch some sleep though, been at work since 7 p.m. last night and gotta drive shuttle all afternoon in King William today. Love to stay and have breakfast with you guys, but I gotta get a few winks or I'll end up needing the shuttle with all the flashing red lights and siren. When does Logan's baseball season end, scouser? I'd like to see him play again before the season is out. Wont be here next Saturday either. Have fun folks, and "stay safe" as the Skid used to say!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Last game is first weekend of November, probably won't play the 28th as we have prior commitments

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Scouser, Tazdad, and I put a serious hurt on the food supply and enjoyed the best of company.

scouser

You think that put a hurt on them?

Before I left I made reservations for Thanksgiving Dinner there. Now THAT day my family is going to put a real hurt on their food supply.

Last edited: