• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vote, vote, vote

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
There comes a time to forget our differences and vote in a manner that will best promote our common goals.
That time is NOW!

Bloomberg is pouring money into Virginia - damn carpetbagger. We must not allow him to buy Virginia.

Vote Ed Gillespie for governor.

Vote Jill Vogel for lieutenant governor.

Vote John Adams for attorney general.

Last edited:

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
There comes a time to forget our differences and vote in a manner that will best promote our common goals.
That time is NOW!

Bloomberg is pouring money into Virginia - damn carpetbagger. We must not allow him to buy Virginia.

I will be voting for these three and urge all of my Virginia compatriots that support the current firearms rights and the expansion of them to do the same.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
That time is NOW!

And when did he come back from the dead?

The Wolfhound

Done!

Voter 271 at 8AM at my precinct. As it is a very simple ballot, (no constitutional issues or other deep reading required) the process was very quick this morning. 4 races: Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, and local Delegate. Blacken four circles and you are done. At my precinct, I was in and out in about 5 minutes and in no particular hurry.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Just back from voting.

Was challenged by one of the poll workers who informed me that I could not bring a weapon in there (My polling place is in an elementary school).

He was observant enough to see my holster, but not observant enough to see it was empty. Note: I was OCing an empty holster. I should have asked him if he was refusing to allow me to vote or demanding that I leave.

It is a damn shame that one must give up one right (self defense) to exercise another right (voting.)

With all of the potential voting places (libraries, fire stations, etc), I see no reason for polling places to be gun free zones.

One simple answer is to remove the restriction on schools. A plus would be Constitutional Carry.

Last edited:

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
Done. I voted.

I voted for the team that will support and enhance our firearms rights: Gillespie, Vogel and Adams.... and I did not waste my vote on some unknown that had NO chance of winning.

If you have NOT voted yet, get off your rump and go vote for that team!

77zach

The result is unsurprising. Northern Virginia is like government worker statist headquarters. --moderator edited-- Democrats really are scumbags. House of Delegates is still Republican majority I assume. If not, get ready for Maryland style gun laws!

Last edited by a moderator: