• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC breakfast - Sat. 11/18

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
OC breakfast - Sat. 11/18 at 8:30 am

Will be at Nick's Roman Terrace with my appetite. Come join us.
8051 West Broad Street, Henrico, VA 23294
Westland Shopping Center

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Their biscuits n gravy and omelets are legendary. Never had a bad meal there and the service is a cut above the rest.

Come renew old friendships and make new ones in a very OC accepting restaurant.

scouser

I'm going to make my best effort to be awake and there on time. However, I do not have my 7 year old alarm clock at home this weekend so I may end up still being asleep.

HOWEVER, my family will be there on Thursday for their Thanksgiving Dinner, that is how highly we consider the quality of food at Nick's

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'm going to make my best effort to be awake and there on time. However, I do not have my 7 year old alarm clock at home this weekend so I may end up still being asleep.

HOWEVER, my family will be there on Thursday for their Thanksgiving Dinner, that is how highly we consider the quality of food at Nick's
Want me to give you a phone call? I have your mobile number in my phone.

If so, PM me the time to call.

scouser

Want me to give you a phone call? I have your mobile number in my phone.

If so, PM me the time to call.

if I'm awake, I'll be there. I texted JC & Bob. JC said he probably won't make it. I haven't heard from Bob.
I'll probably go to bed in the next hour myself so I can wake up in time. Going to bed after consuming some alcohol is so much nicer when your 7 year old is out of town .... (his mom's best friend has a daughter who is performing in a Northern Va production of "The Nutcracker").

Grape, I'm going to go to bed in about 10 minutes so I can be there on time

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Will be time to decorate the tree at RCD soon.

Miss the old days with the staff and ol' friends.

I'll lift a cup of kindness to their memories.

scouser

Will be time to decorate the tree at RCD soon.

Miss the old days with the staff and ol' friends.

I'll lift a cup of kindness to their memories.

Saturday after Thanksgiving (in other words, next week) is the tree day at RCD. One of the servers (Chelsea) is trying to arrange for her 5 year old daughter to help Logan that day. Logan saw a photo of her and said "she's cute"

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Saturday after Thanksgiving (in other words, next week) is the tree day at RCD. One of the servers (Chelsea) is trying to arrange for her 5 year old daughter to help Logan that day. Logan saw a photo of her and said "she's cute"
Lots of things begin that way.

He may chase her until she catches him. His life will never be the same - not that that is bad.

Should post this early.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Nice breakfast, great service - they bend over backwards to see that you have a pleasant experience + they are very, very OC friendly - never a discouraging word.

The owners remember DoubleTap's father (Ray) well. I am temprarily driving his car while my truck is in the shop for mods.