• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Breakfast schedule for 12/30 & 12/31

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
We have a breakfast scheduled for Nick's Roman Terrace (8051 West Broad Street) at 8:30am on Saturday, Dec 30th.

I will be at Shoney's (8415 W Broad Street) at 8:30am on Sunday, Dec 31st.

Bet that we can find something of common interest to discuss.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I plan to be at Shoney's on the 31st! Haven't seen you in quite a while, hope to see others there too.

A welcome sight you shall be. It has been a while - bring the troops with you. Still have the vest?

sidestreet

Sorry, can't make it today…,

still eating "soft" food, I'm minus one big tooth, and plus one bigger headache since seeing the dentist Wednesday. Not supposed to be driving while taking the pain meds either. May be able to stick it out for Sunday though, but don't count on it.

Really hate to miss the Tanner Man, but here's wishing all a Very Happy New Year, and many more to come!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
still eating "soft" food, I'm minus one big tooth, and plus one bigger headache since seeing the dentist Wednesday. Not supposed to be driving while taking the pain meds either. May be able to stick it out for Sunday though, but don't count on it.

Really hate to miss the Tanner Man, but here's wishing all a Very Happy New Year, and many more to come!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.
Try coddled eggs - easy to fix and so many delicious ways.
https://www.google.com/search?q=buy+egg+coddler&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

scouser

I can quite positively state that this morning is the LAST time I will eat at that Shoneys.

Nearly broke my teeth trying to eat the bacon, the biscuits could easily (with just the addition of some black paint) find employment on the ice of the NHL and speaking of ice, the 'ice' under the salad bar which is there to keep the salad bar items cold, well it was no longer ice, the salad bar food containers were floating on what may have been ice several hours earlier.

On the other hand, it was nice to see Grape and Tanner this morning.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I can quite positively state that this morning is the LAST time I will eat at that Shoneys.

Nearly broke my teeth trying to eat the bacon, the biscuits could easily (with just the addition of some black paint) find employment on the ice of the NHL and speaking of ice, the 'ice' under the salad bar which is there to keep the salad bar items cold, well it was no longer ice, the salad bar food containers were floating on what may have been ice several hours earlier.

On the other hand, it was nice to see Grape and Tanner this morning.

My biscuits and my bacon where done to perfection. When you snooze, you loose.