• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new 'game' flowing through the adolescent/young adult culture

solus

I guess the holding your breath till you pass out game, or the "one hit game" is passe, and the news media must have caught the attention in time to keep from this group from further reducing their numbers when the new game was seeing who can bite the detergent pod w/o ingesting the material.

the new craze is 'no lackin challenge' "is a video fad in which people film themselves brandishing firearms and pointing the weapons at unsuspecting victims to provoke them into displaying a firearm in return. The game is meant as a way to test the readiness of people who are living in high crime areas."

unfortunately, two days ago in memphis:

"A 17-year-old boy is fighting for his life at a Tennessee hospital Saturday night after a botched attempt at an Internet craze left him in a critical condition.

Sherman Lackland, 21, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and unlawful possession of a weapon after he accidentally shot his friend in the head while enacting his rendition of the 'No Lackin Challenge.'

the article further states: "Participants are not suppose to fire on one another. " (REALLY ~ who'd a thunk!!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5321381/No-lackin-challenge-stunt-goes-horribly-wrong.html

where are the parents and where are those underage individuals getting handguns?

yes i acknowledge Darwin is alive and working hard to clear of humanity of those who seem to lack any common sense!

Last edited:

Va_Nemo

Most people are stupid. Nuff Said.

Give shooter top spot on the Darwin Award list for the year, so far.

Nemo

Last edited:

JTHunter2

Yet another dumb game for bored and stupid teens. This is just as dangerous and just as stupid as trying to eat those laundry detergent pods or a large spoonful of ground cinnamon.