• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

End the 2nd Amendment - they advocate

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
[h=3]"We still don’t know who is paying the tens of thousands of dollars in expenses for the Parkland teens that are traveling about the south eastern U.S. and appearing all over American and international TV advocating for an end to our Second Amendment rights, but we do know who is carrying these kids’ water."[/h]https://constitution.com/liberal-media-lies-storm-parkland-kids-advocate-ending-second-amendment/

That would call for a Constitutional Convention - opens all doors for any and everything. They should be careful for what they wish.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
[h=1]School Shooting Plot Exposed: You Wont Believe who Set it Up[/h]"The truth is that our laws and law enforcement procedures were enough to stop the Douglas High School shooting before it ever happened, but because of the corruption sowed by the Broward County School District and local police leaders, those laws and procedures were ignored. "

"If the procedures (and laws) had been followed, Cruz would have never been allowed to purchase a gun. He would have likely already been incarcerated, and he never would have had the opportunity to kill 17 people."

"This case isn’t about guns. And the answer isn’t more gun control."

"This case is about school districts lying to their families in an effort to get more money and more political influence. It’s about local police forces being willing to ignore crime and refusing to abide by the laws that they promised they would uphold. It’s about government failures at every level and how that corruption and failure led to the death of 17 innocent people."

https://constitution.com/school-shooting-plot-exposed-wont-believe-set/

Don’t let the media sell you some sob story about how we need more gun control in this country. This is all about corrupt politicians and money.

MontanaResident

I've noticed a price increase (ala GunBroker.com) of 10 to 15% increase in 5.56 ammo since the shooting in Florida. Get it while can, these kids are serious and speak well, with emotion and facts. And with our L'Orange Marshmallow President it is anybody's guess as to what he might advocate from one day to the next.

I would gladly contribute to a one way ticket for them to the arena of "Life Below Zero."
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLivjPDlt6ApTKIjO3cxylyHOsSLHpx4Hs

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Amending the Constitution does not require a Constitutional Convention. That is one way, but not the only way. Not easy to do, but I think that’s kinda the idea.

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/constitution

Precisely.

Our Founding Fathers made the process simple, but not easy.

I often invite the "end the 2nd" crowd to read Article V and give it their best shot. Fortunately for us, these are the same people who want "someone else" to do the work -- like taking away rights and helping them "feel" safe.

Last edited:

OC for ME

I've noticed a price increase (ala GunBroker.com) of 10 to 15% increase in 5.56 ammo since the shooting in Florida. Get it while can, these kids are serious and speak well, with emotion and facts. And with our L'Orange Marshmallow President it is anybody's guess as to what he might advocate from one day to the next.
What facts? That confiscating certain varieties of guns would have done the job that the liberal top cops and their minions were supposed to do? These snowflake kids, who are not doing these sympathy tours at the behest of their liberal parents, Hollywood/media elites, and liberal politicians both in and out of law enforcement, have no facts other than the "facts" that they are provided on a 3x5 card.

Where were these worthless snowflake kids when they viewed their fellow students with guns in their hands on Instagram et al? This is not a gun problem, it is a South Florida/Miami/Dade County liberal lifestyle w/o boundaries problem.

solus

sorry, little light on facts; but you are right...the tears are flowing down the lass' face with the nose ring piercing tho to be honest the jewelry's gauge actually looks like it should be used for a PA ~ just an observation!

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I find that 5.56 ammo is still relatively cheap. 40 listings, from 19¢/rd

I instant price comparison and availability:
https://www.ammograb.com/556x45mm-nato/

solus

Face the Nation's new moderator isn't my cup of tea as she insists on bullying guests through interruption tactics and other methodologies, but the AR Governor kept up and persevered in his commentary this past Sunday that the primary responsibility rests with the state level not the feds.

during his discussion, when the moderator pushed about armed teachers shooting students during a crisis...the governor stated their students are taught not to cower but to pick up texts, pencils, papers, anything they can lay their hands on and throw at the attacker(s) while the armed teacher takes control of the situation, if you will.

FtN moderator about coughed up a hair ball when she heard that...then she launched into which schools do you already have armed teachers at, etc., governor stated: "sorry it is a secret and we do not wish to tip our hand! But they have received additional training, have the mentality and aptitude as well as the attitude to carry in the educational facilities. Oh and they could be a coach, biology, math, home ec teachers, or the janitor emptying the trash, cleaning the halls or toilets!"

now there is a viable and sensible critically thought out response!

bout 24 minutes in after 4-5 minutes of adverts here: https://www.cbsnews.com/video/225-face-the-nation/

echofiveniner

One thing is an absolute. The people funding these kids have armed, private security. Fine for me, but not for thee types that exemplify the elitism often seen with Liberals and the anti gun crowd.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Get it while can, these kids are serious and speak well, with emotion and facts.

Whenever I see defeatist comments like that, I must say: Then be serious and speak better, also with facts. Let emotion be your driving force. Talk to your local, state, and federal legislators. Do not ALLOW them to be swept away by a tide of emotional opinion, especially as funded by Hollywood and Soros.

MontanaResident

Whenever I see defeatist comments like that, I must say: Then be serious and speak better, also with facts. Let emotion be your driving force. Talk to your local, state, and federal legislators. Do not ALLOW them to be swept away by a tide of emotional opinion, especially as funded by Hollywood and Soros.

Really? I use to live in California, and saw the steady erosion of Gun Rights taking place over a 40 year period. Once upon a time, I walked into K-Mart and bought a Ruger 22LR rifle, and walked home with it under my arms, that was 30 years ago. Can't get close to doing anything like that now. Talk all you want, and see what you can accomplish. You are after all 1 in 330 Million, so speak clearly and loudly. :lol:

Last edited: