• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GRVA OC breakfast Sat. Feb 24

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. Feb. 24th at 9:00 am

Golden Corral
Gaskins Rd. and West Broad St.
3998 Gaskins Rd.
Henrico, VA

(804) 967-0051

Almost impossible to leave here hungry - good food, good people and relaxed, accepting attitude.

Sometimes I am reminded of this - used to listen to it on the radio with my grandmother. Seems like yesterday.

Last edited:

sidestreet

I should be able to make this...,

if’n the good Lord willin’ and the creek don’t rise!

Bibb On!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Indeed, no one left hungry.

Sidestreet saw a few :shocker:bug eyes and I observed a lad of about 4 yo with terror in his eyes when he saw my holstered handgun. I blame his parents for that - tarring and feathering is too good for them. Keel hauling might be preferred.

Christy, the former dining room manager at GC on Providence Rd, is now at this location so we were warmly received.

sidestreet

Yeah, the guy nearly broke his neck to see what his lady friend was talking about...,

his head jerk was quite noticeable, so noticeable that I bent down and looked him straight in the eye and said with a smile, "Good Morning!", and sat down with Grape right behind the guy. Then he started vocalizing how if "somebody shoots somebody, they goin' to jail!". I suppose that was for my benefit, but I just smiled again, and dug into my steak, because I'm used to people trying to talk at everyone around me, oh but not actually talking to me, you know the type. I was just using my rights and he was just using his rights. I think he and his lady friend were ready to go anyway, so they did!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.