• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Missing People

FBrinson

I don't visit this site nearly as much as I used to so I probably missed a few things along the way recently. One thing I have noticed is the absence or two members, Citizen and Nightmare. Did they get "disappeared"?

solus

I don't visit this site nearly as much as I used to so I probably missed a few things along the way recently. One thing I have noticed is the absence or two members, Citizen and Nightmare. Did they get "disappeared"?

Alas, that is the 64 thousand question!

Nightmare, his profile, his previous postings vanished!

Citizen on the other hand is still listed in the member area but hasn't graced us with his smile of late!

Now you know as much as the rest of us...except the all seeing and knowing Grapeshot.

fortune teller.png

(remarkable likeness truth be told~hummm)

HP995

And several others, yes? Including some extremely prolific posters.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Have not been "disappeared" intentionally. Note that Doug Huffman and Master Doug are still viable.

Citizen last posted 09-27-2017.

There have been some glitches on the forum that caused isolated posters to be deleted. Those few were forced to reregister to post or reply.

JTHunter2

There have been some glitches on the forum that caused isolated posters to be deleted. Those few were forced to reregister to post or reply.

Over 1500 lost posts is not "isolated". My entire original account and avatar "disappeared". :mad:

solus

Ah come on Grape, time to fess up and tell the nice identities on the forum they truly don’t exist and that all are but figment of your mind...

Think back Grape, remember the nice and kind folk in the sterile hospital, [I believe their names were John & Mike] who told you were suffering from Disassociative Identity Disorder, back then the term used would’ve been Multiple Personality Disorder.

Dontcha remember, creating the AI bots to keep you company in your padded room...

Nooooooo, do not push that key set, that set is mine and it will e r a s e