• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

True Scope of Women in Shooting Sports

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Incredible Statistics Reveal True Scope of Women in Shooting Sports

"While the left continues to mow down gun owners with their democratically charged diatribes on the Second Amendment, something peculiar is occurring within shooting sports: They are staying very, very popular."

"And, not only are these activities gaining ground among your typical gun enthusiast demographic, but more and more women and young adults are finding themselves enamored by the traditions of the Second Amendment as well. Women in particular have taken to shooting sports in droves, creating a demand for female-specific innovations within the firearms industry."

https://tinyurl.com/y98czoj9

Last edited:

Firearms Iinstuctor

Having taught a lot of women to shoot women for the most part because they have no preconceived notions about shooting. They tend to take instruction better.

But it all comes down to the personnel desire to improve and learn.

But then I have had women argue with me that they didn't have a flinch even thou they were hitting the ground half way to the target

Last edited:

OC for ME

Having taught a lot of women to shoot women for the most part because they have no preconceived notions about shooting. They tend to take instruction better.

But it all comes down to the personnel desire to improve and learn.

But then I have had women argue with me that they didn't have a flinch even thou they were hitting the ground half way to the target
Ya might want to think about using a comma here and there...just sayin.