• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Restaurant Carry 2

Tricorn

imported post

08-14-07 OCed for the first time (and probably the last) at China King in Southpoint II in Spotsy for lunch. Place is more of a take-out place, only have about 5 tables for eating in and food is served on/in paper/styrofoam containers. Food was very inconsistent.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

8/13/07 OC'd at Pan Am Restaurant in Fairfax, no problems but I did happen to see my delegate Jim Scott with a party. I know he is for the concealed carry ban in restaurants and a pretty staunch gun controller. I can only hope he saw me as I passed his table but who knows.
8/14/07 Wolftrap Deli in Vienna for Half Price Burger Night, great burger no issues.

Tomahawk

imported post

OC'd at a gas station in Lorton, just happened to be OC'ing in my truck when I got out to pump gas. Some guy with NY plates was filling up in front of me. Hope he got a good look.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

8/15/07 OC'd at Thai Noy in Arlington, sat outside on the patio and watched the world go by with no problems.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Corkie's Grill in McLean. Good food, good service, perhaps just a bit over-priced.

One sharp glance at the sidearm, easily handled with a friendly smile that got me a friendly smile in return.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

8/16/07 El Paso Cafe, Arlington. Of course, no issues. Longwatch long ago inured them, even if they HAD been inclined to be antsy.