• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Restaurant Carry 2

coltcarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

OC at Ledo's Pizza in gainesville with the family and a couple of friends. Strong side out of booth with 1911Gov... not a single person ran in terror...

bohdi

imported post

OC at Austin Grill in old town Alexandria. Or should I say flaunted? :D Had a nice dinner with my wife's mommy's group, which includes a DC MPD LT, Secret Service guy, and some lawyers. One of the mommy's went :what:and lives in DC. She said she wishes that people could because only criminals do now, lol. It was too good. Food was great, my kids were little terrors. No one else in the resturant said a think, doubt anyone noticed. Maybe I should get a "White man with a Gun" hat?

cmbf117

imported post

OCed yesterday evening (4/5/08) at the Olive Garden in Christiansburg. Didn't notice anyone reacting to it, and didn't care either way. Roommate and a friend went with me, friend seemed surprised when I told him what the law was.

But on a more important note, food was good, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake was even better. :D

rebfan

imported post

Went to Chilis in Manassas today for lunch with the family. Stood around at the front with plenty of kids around,went to the bathroom, once, and had plenty of interaction with the staff and manager without any issues. However, given that I had chili, I'm sure the issues will start later on. :lol: On the way out, my wife heard a guy say "that guy has a gun, and his wife replied, must be aLEO.

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

4-5-08 OC'd at La Carreta Mexican Restaurant in Lynchburg.

Sat with my strong side facing everyone. The waiter accidently bumped my gun with his tray when he set it down. Got some wide eyes, but nobody said anything.

Tricorn

imported post

04-07-08 OCed at Guru Indian Cuisine at Central Park in Fredericksburg for dinner.

04-08-08 OCed at Bivio Luciano Italian Restaurant at Courthouse Rd (Rte 208) and Leavells Rd in Spotsy for dinner.

dcp0515

imported post

I live in Kingstowne and don't want to see your sorry ass carrying a gun...open or concealed! Keep you gun at home locked up where it belongs.

sjhipple

imported post

dcp0515 wrote:
I live in Kingstowne and don't want to see your sorry ass carrying a gun...open or concealed! Keep you gun at home locked up where it belongs.

I don't want to hear you speaking against my rights, but the great thing about this country is I can't make you be quiet anymore than you can make me give up my right to self defense. :)

By the way, my gun at home won't do me any good unless I'm home myself. It must be available to be useful.

Tomahawk

imported post

dcp0515 wrote:
Trolls are fascinating. Why would anyone waste their time posting insults and provocations to a website about a subject in which they obviously have no interest? What kind of personality flaw is that?

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Jim Snyder and Mike Stollenwerk did one recently (news clip was posted here).

I'm in. I work near there, but can't have the firearm with me on federal property (BTW - that's my windmill at which to tilt once I'm fully retired), so weekends and evenings are best for me.

mkl

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
dcp0515 wrote:
I live in Kingstowne and don't want to see your sorry ass carrying a gun...open or concealed!  Keep you gun at home locked up where it belongs.
Trolls are fascinating. Why would anyone waste their time posting insults and provocations to a website about a subject in which they obviously have no interest? What kind of personality flaw is that?

I wonder if he lives in Alexandria but travels to Utah lot...
http://www.adultmatchdoctor.com/profile_dcp0515.html
Someone using the same username on that site lists they are:

Seeking: Sex, Group Sex, One Night Stand, Fetishes

I guess guns aren't one of his fetishes though.

Well Donald, do you ever go to Utah?