• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VA Delegate Lingamfelter Asks for Money to Fight the Anti's

TEX1N

imported post

VA Delegate Scott Lingamfelter is asking for money to help him defeat the anti-gunners in the VA General Assembly. Lingamfelter is one of the most pro-gun politicians that I have ever come into contact with. My only question would be how exactly does he plan to do this, and how will our money be used?

I am posting jpeg’s of the letter he sent out to this morning. If you would like a high-res copy of the original pdf, send your e-mail to me in a private message and I’ll e-mail it to you.
-TEX1N

Attachments

• Lingamfelter Page 1of3.jpg
    Lingamfelter Page 1of3.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 170

TEX1N

imported post

It looks like it will only let me post one attachment per post, so here is the second jpeg.

Attachments

• Lingamfelter Page 2of3.jpg
    Lingamfelter Page 2of3.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 155

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

I got his email too. I'm just wondering where he got mailing list from. Either the NRA gave it to him or he had saved a list from emails sent to him during the session. Anyhow he is a solid RTBA support, but I would say he takes his cues from NRA rather than VCDL. I'm considering a donation though.

TEX1N

imported post

I am guessing that he got the e-mails from a few different places, because I got the same e-mail three times in succession. I am curious to see if Philip has anything to say about this at tonight’s VCDL meeting.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

I think that I will be making a contribution. Even lukewarm RKBA supporters are much to be prefered over the liberal gun-grabbers who may come into power given President Bush's low approval ratings.

We cannot afford to allow gun-grabbers to undo the progress that VCDL and others have made in VA over the last decade!