• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Invited to plug my Blog

gunscribe

imported post

I had been aware of this site for some time but had never posted. The other day I made the previous post to this one, about open carry in Lincoln, Nebraska.

One of the posters jpierce graciously welcomed me to the site and I thank you for that. jpierce also invited me to plug my blog here as well.

Since he has the title of Administrator after his monniker I will most certainly oblige.

From the Heartland will be two years old at the end of July and it has been a worthwile project that I try to post to at least once a week. I used to post everyday but that gets old after awhile and one can only write so much original material that frequently.

I have noted so many blogs seem to recycle what everyone else is saying with all of the appropriate links. I don't have a problem with that, but I have tried to keep my posts my own original material, but I do link to other blogs when it is pertinate to what I want to say.

Not everything I write about is firearms related. Here is what I have posted in the content box in the upper right corner;

This is my Soap box, I express my often politically incorrect opinions about firearms and other Nebraska related topics on these pages.

I appreciate the opportunity to plug my work and if anyone has any questions about the state of things firearm in the Cornhusker State I will try to give the best response.

Thanks again

Gunscribe

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

Great blog!

Anytime you want to post a link to an article here, you are most welcome. We have a lot of Virginia and Tennessee members, but the heartland contingent is growing :D Having someone who is plugged into the political and legal landscape in Nebraska is a great resource.