• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bored at work

panic215

imported post

Mr. Pierce, Please feel free to move or remove this if you don't think it's appropriate for the site:

Hone your skills on the bosses dime!!! Here's a link to a fun little shooting game that I play to kill time. You don't have to download nothin', which makes it even better. See how well you can score.

http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/blazingsquad/play.php

Cheers and Good Shootin'

Jason

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

panic215 wrote:
Mr. Pierce, Please feel free to move or remove this if you don't think it's appropriate for the site:

Hone your skills on the bosses dime!!! Here's a link to a fun little shooting game that I play to kill time. You don't have to download nothin', which makes it even better. See how well you can score.

http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/blazingsquad/play.php

Cheers and Good Shootin'

Jason
Neat game! But I HATE games that won't let me invert the mouse :)

cs9c1

imported post

Neat game! But I HATE games that won't let me invert the mouse :)

Invert the mouse? You play upside down? That explains allot.:D

Now if we could just get a game that I could use my Glock on. I hate my work computer anyways.:pYou don't think Uncle Sam would mind a few 40 cal holes in a laptop do you?

On a serious note, when I was in Israel, they had arange you could go and rent almost any kind of gun and a situation simulator that you fired live ammo in. Incredible is all I can say about it. The only bad part was I don't speak Hebrew and couldn't understand what the good or bad guys were saying. Anyways, has anyone heard of anything like this for civilian use here in the USofA?

cs9c1

imported post

DoubleR wrote:
cs9c1 - Here's one place I've found, so far. Looks pretty neat and, I'm sure, REALLY expensive. Hey, with some of the homes they're building today, with bowling lanes and entertainment rooms. why not!
http://www.fatsinc.com/Live_Fire.htm
That sounds very similar, except the one I went to was, in comparison to regular ranges,actually cheap. Maybe they cut me a break for being military.