• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How about some Nashville folks ?

tnroadrunner

imported post

I've been to Guns and Leather and bought a few items. I'm in Humphreys County about 60 miles west of Nashville. Shot an IDPA match today at the Henry County Gun Club, great bunch of guys. I will be shooting at the North Tennessee Practial Shooters in Dickson tomorrow. Then next Saturday at the Maury County Gun Club by Columbia. Might even go to the gun show on the 16th in Nashville.

Bob

ProguninTN

imported post

I'm in Williamson County. I've shot at Academy of Self-Protection in Joelton, the Maury County Gun Club, and the Range at the TN National Guard Base near the Smyrna Airport. (Ever shot while tanks are driving around in the distance ?:))

ProguninTN

peanut

imported post

I took my class in Bucksnort TN. Excellent class, and excellent LEO's teaching the legal and shooting side of it.... I am south of Nashvegas now...

WCrawford

imported post

I'm in Nashville. I generally shoot at Gun City, due to it being on my normal travel route. I put about 120 rounds downrange yesterday.

I want to check out Guns and Leather, but I don't travel that way on a regular basis and would have to make a special trip.

There is much to be said for convenience. :)

tnroadrunner

imported post

Here is my usual schedule each month.

MusicCity Tactical Shooter- 1st and 3rd Saturday's - IDPA -Dickson, TN - mctsclub.com

Henry County Gun Club - 2nd Sat. IDPA 4th Sat 3 Gun - hcgc.net - Puryear, TN

North TN Practical Shooters - 2nd Sun. USPSA - ntps.org - Dickson, TN

Bob

NRA, TFA, IDPA, USPSA, 3 GUN

FightingGlock19

imported post

I'm 45 minutes from Nashville.

Occationally I go to the Montgomery County Shooting Complex in Southside, TN (just outside Clarksville, TN)