I assume you are asking about VA based upon your location and the list you put together. You have most of them.
Don't worry too much about places of worship. In my opinion (I am NOT a lawyer), self-defense IS a good and sufficient reason. I carry in church every week.
Places Off-Limits While Carrying
- Air Carrier Airport Terminals (Ticketed Passengers Baggage Exemption)
- ANY Courthouse
- ANY Federal Property (Federal Offices/National Parks/Post Offices)
- Detention Facilities (Adult & Juvenile)
- Military Facilities
- Place of Worship During a Service "Without Good and Sufficent Reason"
- Places With On-Premises Alcohol - Owners/Employees/Open Carry Exempted
- Private Property / Business When Prohibited by Owner or Posted
- Public/Private/Parochial School Buses
- Public/Private/Parochial School Functions
- Public/Private/Parochial School Property (Concealed Carry by Permit Holders INSIDE Vehicles is Exempted)
- State Parks (CCW Ok. Open Carry Not Allowed)
- Virginia Commonwealth University