• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Waynesboro area OC experiences

357luvr

imported post

Has anyone OC'd in the Waynesboro area? My dad lives over there and I visit him quite frequently. Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences in this area.

hirundo82

imported post

I haven't OC'ed any in Augusta County yet, just a bit in Harrisonburg and Rockingham County. The whole Shenandoah Valley is a pretty good area for firearms in my experience though.

Just knowing the Waynesboro area, I would think that it would be no problem. I would think you are more likely to have a negative experience in Staunton, but even that would be unlikely.