Thread: What I'm Buying For The Wife

Post imported post

Well fellas, I've decided on what the little woman gonna get for her new gun. S&W Model 3913...Lady Smith pistol. I saw it in an article entitled "Ladies & Guns" while cruising the Net. It's "petite" and darn cute too. And best of all...under $500! I think she'll like it. Then I'm gonna go out an git me one of those new Guncrafter Industries 50 cal. 1911's. Damn if that just ain't the gun I've been dreaming about. Big'ol 50 caliber bullet weighing in at 300 grains being lobbed out the barrel at just over 700 fps. Built on a 1911 frame too. I bet that'd do a number even on a grizzly bar, huh? Well...maybe I'm stretching it a bit.

3G

Post imported post

Lady up here in AK recently killed a bear (not sure if it was a griz or not) with a .22 pistol when it came knocking on her door, LOL. Shot him in the eye.

Post imported post

GodGunsnGuts wrote:
    Well fellas, I've decided on what the little woman gonna get for her new gun. S&W Model 3913...Lady Smith pistol. I saw it in an article entitled "Ladies & Guns" while cruising the Net. It's "petite" and darn cute too. And best of all...under $500! I think she'll like it. Then I'm gonna go out an git me one of those new Guncrafter Industries 50 cal. 1911's. Damn if that just ain't the gun I've been dreaming about. Big'ol 50 caliber bullet weighing in at 300 grains being lobbed out the barrel at just over 700 fps. Built on a 1911 frame too. I bet that'd do a number even on a grizzly bar, huh? Well...maybe I'm stretching it a bit.

3G
    I too, love the Lady Smith. I would like to get one for the wife but I can't seem to find one in the stores or at the gun show. I'm most likely going to get her the Kahr PM / MK 9 Elite or the Taurus Millenium Pro PT111. May have to borrow it from time to time

Cheers,

Jason

Arizonatexan

Post imported post

My wife carries the Bersa 380 Thunder. She loves it and she can dot-the-i with it. She CC it in her purse or a fanny pack. Its light and slim and it fits her hand perfectly. Its very accurate at the range and she can control it without any problems.

Arizona-Texan