• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

vancostas in newport news

alexander hamilton

imported post

in the denbigh section of newport news there is a resteraunt called vancostas that is very OC freindly. i OC there almost every sunday morning for breakfast before church. there is usually a large group of nnpd officers at that time as well. i keep coming back because of the gun friendly atmosphere.

ryanmerrell

imported post

I live in VA Beach, so that's a bit of a hike, but if you know of any other places, I'd love to hear about them. I do venture out that way now and then.

Got Sig?

imported post

ryanmerrell wrote:
I live in VA Beach, so that's a bit of a hike, but if you know of any other places, I'd love to hear about them. I do venture out that way now and then.
From what I recall, there is a Vancosta's in Hampton on Kecoughtan Rd too. Granted it's still a drive from VA Bch, but it is about 10 miles closer.