• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Apparel Is Now Available

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

As promised, the first round of OpenCarry.Org (OCDO) apparel is available for purchase at http://www.cafepress.com/opencarry .

The items that are available are hats, polo golf shirts, logo t-shirts and t-shirts featuring OC - The Open Carry Monkey :)

Several of the slogans suggested by OCDO members made it onto the t-shirts and I will be contacting those members to find out which item they would like as their prize.

Let me know what you think of the items that are available. I plan to continue putting out new t-shirts as slogans appeal to me.

John

Attachments

• oc_tiny.jpg
    oc_tiny.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 213

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

TrueBrit wrote:
No complaints whatsoever, good stuff, but why a monkey? is he a mascot or something?

Just mildly curious,you understand.

TrueBrit.

:) I have always liked monkeys. But in this case, the artist I commissioned to develop a light-hearted character for the t-shirts looked at the site and submitted the character that you see above (probably influenced by my avatar?).

She is also working on another character which will be an attractive woman in a similar pose with a gun openly carried (possibly influenced by some of our gratuitous pics :) ).

We hope to keep expanding the offerings, a little light-hearted stuff, some professional looking stuff, etc. I hope it will live up to what people would like. And keep the ideas coming!

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

TrueBrit wrote:
My thanks to Mr Pierce, maybe I would prefer a chick shirt to a monkey shirt, but that is just me!

TrueBrit.
The artist is working on the chick character as we speak. Think Jessica Rabbit crossed with Laura Croft :shock: