• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bristol area meeting?

ChadW

imported post

Does anyone know of a VCDL meeting in the Bristol area? The closest I have seen is Roanoke. I would be interested in getting involved if I knew what steps to take to get a local chapter started. Thanks for any help.

molonlabetn

imported post

I go to Johnson City, TNfor a weekend every once-in-a-while... If everything fell right, I would certainly be willing to make a short detour for dinner. I have never open-carried in a restaurant which serves alcohol before...

:dude:

molonlabetn

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

I held a VCDL meeting here two years ago and had a decent turnout. It looks like it is time to have another. I will start planning one. Everyone who would be interested, please let me know.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

possumboy wrote:
I will be in the area soon. Maybe an informal get-together? I would like to meet Mr. Pierce also.

Are you moving or just visiting? Let me know when you will be in town and we will get together.

ChadW

imported post

Hey John this is Chad from church, if I can help you get a get together planned just give a hollar. I t would be great to meet more like minded people in our part of the state.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

ChadW wrote:
Hey John this is Chad from church, if I can help you get a get together planned just give a hollar. I t would be great to meet more like minded people in our part of the state.

Sounds good. I will contact you over the next week or so and we will figure out a date and venue.