• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'ing in the 8th Congressional District

XD Owner

imported post

Admin -

Please change line of preceding postto read 8th vice 11th Cong. Dist. My bad.

I am unable to do it.

Thank you.

XD Owner

GlockEm

imported post

longwatch wrote:
This ought to be fun, I live in the 8th too unfotunately.
Me too. Yep, where the folkskeep bringing Moran back every 2 years! My little solitary vote in my voting precinct for whomever is running against him, just doesn't cut it! :banghead:

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Look at the bright side. OC is more commonplace in NOVA than anywhere else, thanks to the liberals' initial over reaction, the frantic news stories and the ensuing public awareness of the legality of OC. Not only that, your district is so liberal-rich, you can be assured of aggravating a leftist or two every time you go out. A twofer!

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Dutch Uncle wrote:
Look at the bright side. OC is more commonplace in NOVA than anywhere else, thanks to the liberals' initial over reaction, the frantic news stories and the ensuing public awareness of the legality of OC. Not only that, your district is so liberal-rich, you can be assured of aggravating a leftist or two every time you go out. A twofer!
You've discovered my secret pleasure.

TrueBrit

imported post

Longwatch, you rascal, a man after my own heart!

I posted this before, that there is a certain amount of wicked glee to be derived from OC, even in gun-friendly states, often from silly soccer mommies having fits.

I never thought about bastions of liberalism, however, as the Uncle says, crank 'em up and enjoy!

TrueBrit.;)