• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second NOVA meetup

rabbit994

imported post

parashoot man wrote:
By the way, how's about an address and time?:lol:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Hard+Times+Woodbridge%2C+VA&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial

We have second motion for Hard Times and one for some most like restruant that would rip rabbit's stomach apart in Alexandria.

Around Saturday, I will set up a poll.

coltcarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Hard times sounds good...

FYI there is a famous daves in Oakton (Vienna) and one in Chantilly. Haven't been to either.

since it is looking like hardtimes, may I propose 7-7:30 to allow time for our northern bretheren to actually make it there BEFORE we finish eating. Much after that and the wife is ready to kill for some food

TEX1N

imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
So what's up with this?........... Bueller?.........Bueller?
I was going to ask the same thing. I should be good for Sep 8th, and Hard Times is fine with me. But I also don't mind a different restaurant, if that’s what ya'll prefer.

coltcarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Nominated, seconded, and a chorus of I's.... it's official...

Second NOVA OC get together

Hardtimes Cafe in Woodbridge
Sep 8th @ 7PM!!!

:lol::lol::what::lol:

cREbralFIX

imported post

Confirmed.

What are you going to carry? I'm planning upon a Glock 21/26 combo or a 19/26 combo.

parashoot man

imported post

rabbit994 wrote:
parashoot man wrote:
By the way, how's about an address and time?:lol:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Hard+Times+Woodbridge%2C+VA&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial

We have second motion for Hard Times and one for some most like restruant that would rip rabbit's stomach apart in Alexandria.

Around Saturday, I will set up a poll.
I'll be there with BELLS ON!
I still need a street address and zip so I can Mapquest it.

TEX1N

imported post

As far as I know this is the Hard Times that we are planning on going to:

14389 Potomac Mills Rd
Woodbridge, VA 22193
703-492-2950

I have never actually been there so if this is the wrong location, could someone please correct me?

rebfan

imported post

I will have to pass on this one. I will be out of town. Maybe the next time.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Husband, son, and I would like to attend.

Who's planning to call and arrange an area? If you need me to do so, I will. Please advise.

coltcarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

they may already know we are coming, but if memory serves there is not a large space so a heads up would be nice for them. I think I have been in that location once. I keep trying to get down there for dinner to show support for the time chilliman took to clear up the fiasco a little while back and the way he handled it. I just haven't been able to get down there to eat.

schedules and infants don't always mesh!

Just call the ball if you want to get this arranged with chilliman. I know my plate is currently unstable and full...