• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GANGBANGERS, VICTIMS and JACKIE MASON ON GUN CONTROL

VApatriot

imported post

Thatis one of thefairest and funniest pieces Ihave ever seen on the Second Amendment.However,itwas inone of the VCDL updates a few months back, solot of us Virginians have seen it already.

TEX1N

imported post

VApatriot wrote:
Thatis one of thefairest and funniest pieces Ihave ever seen on the Second Amendment.However,itwas inone of the VCDL updates a few months back, solot of us Virginians have seen it already.
I did really like their pink pistol idea! I thought that was pretty funny, and it would probably work.

A

Arizonatexan

imported post

That clip is great! Thanks for posting it!

Arizona-Texan

VApatriot

imported post

TEX1N wrote:
VApatriot wrote:
I did really like their pink pistol idea! I thought that was pretty funny, and it would probably work.
I think that old Patrick Henry would agree with that idea. . .but I think he would choose a different color.:)

ProguninTN

imported post

VApatriot wrote:
TEX1N wrote:
VApatriot wrote:
I think that old Patrick Henry would agree with that idea. . .but I think he would choose a different color.:)
Perhaps, just make sure you give him liberty. ;)

ProguninTN

parashoot man

imported post

A friend of mine taught classes for Florida CCW to a group called "THE PINK PISTOLS".
He said it was a heck of an experance!:what:

ChuckC

imported post

I loved that too. It sure was funny and very entertaining. I also have to recommend Michael & Me by Larry Elder. If you haven't seen it, SEE IT!!! Check out http://www.larryelder.com for more info. Thanks for the clip.

Chuck

Agovernment big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take everything you love.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

TEX1N wrote:
VApatriot wrote:
I thought the Pink Pistol idea was just FABULOUS. ;)

But then I would, wouldn't I. :D