• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Princess Anne Sports Complex OC Friendly to OC virgin

muzzykaw13

imported post

Well it was my first OC experience. I went to my girlfriends softball game and decided to OC while waiting to get my CCW permit.

Little did I know that there was a Va Bch Detective on her team. No one said anything except one of the players on her team shook my hand and said he will be nice since I have a gun.

Other than a few looks it was an uneventful experience.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Muzzykaw13, welcome aboard. Since you are in Va Beach, you might want to check out the "Norfolk/Va Beach get together" thread. I imagine we'll be having another dinner next month, and we would certainly like a bigger crowd. Let us know if you're interested! One of the other guys was a California ex-patriate if I recall.

muzzykaw13

imported post

Thanks guys. I would absolutly like to get together with everyone. I live over by Pembroke Mall and I think I have seen the thread on Norfolk/VB area. I will check it out for sure. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Heck, we were right in your neighborhood with our first meeting! We went to Ruby Tuesdays next to Pembroke Mall. It looks as though the Richmond folks had a great time last night, so I'm sure up for a repeat here soon.

D

Desertdoc

imported post

Welcome to the area Muzzy. I am the Californian that dutch was talking about. We all look forward to you joining us and having bigger crowd. The more they have to kick out of PF chang's the marry.... :)