• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Georgiacarry.org

zoom6zoom

imported post

Originally posted at TheHighRoad:

Georgiacarry.org - New!
New Organization

Several individuals in Georgia were working tirelessly on issues of Georgia gun rights, as individuals, for some time and making little headway. Accordingly, they began working together, hoping to make more progress. They discovered that working together works better than working separately.

We wish to announce the formation of Georgiacarry.org ("GCO"). Founded in the summer of 2006, GCO is an all volunteer, nonpartisan, grassroots organization that will work toward making Georgia's constitutional right to keep and bear arms a reality for Georgia's citizens.

The web site will be up this weekend at www.georgiacarry.org

GCO invites all persons who support the right to keep and bear arms to join us in our efforts.

Malum Prohibitum

imported post

Thanks for posting this here! I had overlooked this site when I put this up at The High Road!

Malum Prohibitum

imported post

If you live in Gwinnett County, now would be a good time to check that site and see what is happening where you live. ;)