• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

THE BOARDS OPINION

MITCH

imported post

Guess I asked this question in the wrong Forum, so I'll ask it again. Does anyone have any experience or any comments regarding the CZ Mod. 75B?

Thanks

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

CZ-75B no, but I have used the CZ P01 in 9mm, CZ75 in .45, and the RAMI in both 9mm and .40S&W. I think they are mechanically sound and reliable pistols. A bit underated, probably because they lack a recognizable name brand. The one thing I don't like about them is the slide walls are a bit narrow and may be hard to grip under stress.

MITCH

imported post

Thanks for the input. I should have indicated the 9mm cak, I agree with the narrowness of the slide, with or without the stress factor.