Thread: Fredericksburg Rod & Gun Club

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Anyone a member of Fredericksburg Rod & Gun Club?
    ---

Post imported post

I'm not a member, but I shoot their monthly IPSC matches. It's a good range, I think it's 8 bays. From my understanding they've got skeet, rifle and a few other ranges too.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Thanks for the response. I'm interested in joining but wanted some first hand information. Their website (http://www.rodngunclub.org) does a decent job describing the amenities. I live maybe 2 miles as the crow flies from them and drive within 1000 feet of it when going to work.

---

Post imported post

Up until a year ago I lived about 1/2 a mile from them. Always wanted to join, but never found another member to sponsor me.

Now I'm about 40 minutes away, but they still might just be the closest skeet range to me.

If I ever get some time on my hands to start shooting skeet again I would probably consider buying in. Their membership rates seem fairly reasonable, especially for the number of ranges/fields they have.

Hell, by the time I 'get some time on my hands' you'll have been there long enough to sponsor me. See, too problems solved.